CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introducing.....Rosie!

Evelyn and I have been wanting a cat for a couple of months, but we needed to make sure Julia would be nice to a pet. All summer, Julia has been very gentle to our neighbors' cats, so we decided to take the plunge.

Troy and I knew we wanted to adopt a cat from the local humane society. We went there earlier this week to check out their adult male cats. But once we were in the cat room, we fell in love with a female 4-month-old kitten. During the adoption visit, Rosie purred while I held her on my lap, and both girls were very gentle with her. It was a good fit for everyone.

We filled out the application on Tuesday, had a phone interview Wednesday evening, and little Rosie was ready for us today. Julia and I picked up Rosie from the shelter this morning. That way she has some time to adjust to our house before Evelyn comes home from school.

1 comments:

Disobedient Tiger said...

While it is sweet that you named her after me, I think Ross would have been just fine for a cat ;)

Congrats!