CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

After the Snowstorm

After Monday's snowstorm and Tuesday's bone-chilling cold, our schedule got back to normal. I'm also getting around much better on my walking cast, which allows me to do normal activities.

Wednesday Evelyn went to preschool. Thursday we met friends at "Shaker Egg" library (also known as Germantown library) to play in their special room, followed by lunch and more playing at Chick Fil-A. Friday was preschool for Evelyn, and I braved shopping at both Target and the grocery store.

Since the weather warmed up considerably, we girls headed over to the park as much as possible. I know that spring hasn't sprung in Maryland, yet, so we take advantage of the warm days as much as possible.

0 comments: