CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grandma Luster

This week we had Grandma Luster here to help us out while I continued to be on crutches from my ankle surgery. Just like the previous week, we kept Grandma Luster hopping by driving Evelyn to all of her weekday activities: preschool, soccer and dance. I was also able to bring Evelyn to a couple of play dates while Grandma stayed home with Julia.

And let's not forget about all the cooking and cleaning and cooking and cleaning and cooking and cleaning Grandma did! And diapers - I think it's been over a week since I've last changed Julia's diaper . . .

At the end of two weeks of grandmas helping us with our day-to-day activities, Troy and I think they have both gone home to have a vacation. We certainly kept them busy!

0 comments: