CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Grocery Store Funnies

This morning Julia and I went to the grocery store for the weekly shopping trip. Shoppers recently got shopping carts that have little cars attached to the front, and Julia just loves driving around the store. She also likes honking the horn. While we were in the bread aisle, Julia was beeping the horn. Not really paying attention to other people, I said, "Beep, beep!" in response to Julia's honking. I actually made a guy next to me literally jump out of the way! I quickly apologized, saying that Julia and I were playing a game...


Later on in the store, Julia and I were making weird noises that we hear on episodes of Shaun the Sheep (a claymation show based on sheep on a farm). As luck would have it, I was making a vomitting sound just as one of the grocery clerks rounded the corner. The clerk ignored me, and I made a mental note not to embarrass myself like that again.

0 comments: