CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Glinda Costume - Part V

Evelyn's Halloween costume involves lots and lots of gathering. The tulle sections of her sleeves are gathered, and (naturally) the skirt is gathered. In order to make the fullness of the sleeves and skirt look even, I have spent quite a bit of time pinning the gathered material so when I sew it, it looks fabulous. It's a time-consuming process, but well worth the effort.Here's a picture of the latest installment of Evelyn's Glinda costume . . . can you guess what major piece is missing?

3 comments:

k. said...

You are so industrious! I can't remember the last time I did anything productive...
Well, last night I did flat iron my SIL's hair.

Lisa said...

Your talent amazes me!

V said...

Thanks, guys! It's a hobby that I can do once a year . . . Halloween!