CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nearly There

The sewing machine is packed away in the utility room. That said, I am finished sewing Halloween costumes!

If you ask me, Julia looks pretty darn cute in her Raggedy Ann outfit. The way she toddles around the house in her old-fashioned dress, pants and pinafore is simply adorable.

Kat helped out a TON with Evelyn's Glinda costume. Without her, I don't think I would have started, let alone finished, embellishing the gown with the sequins and appliques. But all those extras on the dress complete the costume. Without them, it would just be a nice-looking dress.

What's left? Ah, yes, the crown. I have all the materials to make the Glinda crown. However, I'm trying to decide if I should tackle that project or go with a simple $3 crown/tiara I've seen at the party store. I'm leaning toward making the crown. The saying, "Go big, or go home," keeps popping into my head. I have less than 24 hours to make my decision - our kids' Halloween party is tomorrow evening...

0 comments: