CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2014

Chick Fil A Surprise

One of the perks of driving 45 minutes to see my orthopedic doctor is I am then only ten minutes away from our closest Chick Fil A.  See, we live in a southern suburb of Boston, and the only two Chick Fil A eateries in Massachusetts are in the northern suburbs.  Not exactly close.  Therefore, whenever I go, I load up big-time!  I get meals for Julia and me, and I also get a couple of 4-packs of chicken strips to toss into the freezer.  (After thawing out, they reheat nicely in a 325-degree oven for about 12 minutes.)
 I didn't tell Julia where I was stopping today, so she was over-the-moon excited to have her favorite fast food chicken (and waffle fries...yum...) for lunch today.  :)

0 comments: