CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2014

Outlet Shopping

This is the latest I have shopped for spring/summer clothes for the girls.  When we lived in Dallas, I started shopping in February.  When we lived in Maryland, I would get warm-weather clothes in March.  I (optimistically) think warmer weather is just around the corner...at least a few days here and there...so we finally went shopping.  In April.

We live just ten minutes away from an amazing outlet shopping center (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets).  Everything at these outlet stores is offered at a significant discount, and we always find some amazing bargains.  Today was no different.  Evelyn was the one who needed the most warm-weather clothes, and she made out like a bandit at Hanna Andersson, The Children's Place and Justice.  Another reason I like our home's proximity to the outlets is that we can go on a Monday after school, when it's not busy.  Tee hee!

0 comments: