CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hiking and Ice Cream

It was such a beautiful, sunny day today we went for a hike on a trail near where Troy lived before we girls joined him in Massachusetts.
 What kid doesn't like going for a hike/run in the woods on a gorgeous Spring day?
 There were butterflies zipping all around us.  The one in the picture below held still long enough for me to snap a picture of it.  (I only had my phone with me, which doesn't have a very good zoom, so this is the best picture I could get.)
 Our reward for hiking was stopping at Crescent Ridge Dairy for some ice cream.  Troy and the girls got cups of ice cream - strawberry, chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough - but I loaded up on a deluxe sundae.  Yum-o!

0 comments: